Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Go Falcons!!


The Albertus Magnus College Athletic Team room is a great place to hang out, do homework, and relax before practice or a game.  I am in there very often.  My teammates and I watch our favorite shows and sometimes do Insanity Workouts in there.  I also come in there to do homework from time to time.  There are two computers available for students to use and four tables to sit at and do school work.  It is a nice quiet place to get all of your school work done.  I typically bounce from the leather couch, to the computer, to the table and then back to the couch while doing homework.  I am so glad the Albertus Magnus College Athletics Department renovated this space.  It has been put to good use by all of the sports teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment