Saturday, January 18, 2014

Back to School

The time has come! Classes started again, day students have moved back in, and athletes are training for their season.  I have recently decided to become a commuter for this Spring semester.  I must admit, it is a little different, but overall still fun.  My friend, Ramona, and I have joined a volleyball league on Tuesday nights in New Haven.  So last Tuesday, she told me to sleepover and we could go to school together on Wednesday.  She even made me a lunch to take with me.  I always think when I commute, I will barely see my friends, but I still see them almost as much as I did when I lived on campus.  I do miss my old room and roommate, but I still manage to find myself in her room a few times throughout the day.  So far, I love all my classes, and I cannot wait to see what is in store for me this semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment