Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 1 of Senior Year

Today was my first day back at Albertus and it has been hard knowing this is my last year here.  As I walked through the halls and saw a lot of unfamiliar faces, I remembered what it was like to be a freshman.  It was fun and exciting.  I walked with my head held high, knowing how far I have come.  
The highlight of my day was not knowing where my classroom was.  My professor had changed her classroom to AC 119. Of course my friend, Ramona and I would get it confused with Aquinas Hall, which is AH.  We walked up and down the first floor multiple times, and we could not find this classroom.  We looked like freshman; lost on their first day.  So much for walking with my head held high as a senior.  It was a little embarrassing when the Dean of Academic Affairs had to give a senior and a junior directions to their class.  We eventually made it there.  It turns out it was in our other academic building, called the Tagliatela Academic Center. 
I am very excited about this semester though! I have an amazing roommate.  Her name is Cait and she is on the volleyball team with me.  We have a quad to ourselves and two private bathrooms. We are living it up in one of the mansions!  Also, it's volleyball season!  GO FALCONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment