Thursday, October 3, 2013

"Bingo"


Hey Everyone!  I would like to tell you all how my week is going so far.  Besides volleyball and my normal class schedule, I attended one of the Albertus@Night events.  These events are held around 8pm throughout the week.  They give the student body a chance to have fun after a hard day’s work of classes. 

At this particular event we played Bingo.  I was so close to winning a few times, especially during “Loser Bingo”.  For those of you who do not know what Loser Bingo is, it is when the announcer calls a number and letter combination and if you have that on your card, you must sit down.  In one round, it came down to a tie between my new friend Josh and me.   Josh and I were the only two left standing when the announcer called “B6” and we both had to sit down, so we then had a tie breaker.  Whoever had the next number letter combination would lose and of course, mine was called.  I was so close.  I have never won Bingo before. 


To make things even more embarrassing, the next match we played “Horizontal Bingo” and I said “Bingo!”, when I had it diagonally.  My friends were shouting, “Leanna, get off the stage.  You are the worst at Bingo!”  I truly am the worst at Bingo.  I do not even know how people could be bad at a game of chance and luck; I guess I am just not lucky.  If you ever want to win a game, just play me.  Even though I did not win, I still had a great time.  The Albertus@Night events are always fun, and they give you free food.

No comments:

Post a Comment